Day 12 of our cross country motorcycle trip begins in Green River, Utah. From there Kristen and I ride my KTM 1290 Super Adventure through Arches National Park to see Balances Rock and Delicate Arch. We then have lunch in Moab before riding to Alamosa, Colorado. We even see some goats along the way! Recorded 8/30/17
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Subscribe to The Website
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Honda Goldwing Goes To Race Track | MemphisMike
- Cleaning and Oiling Foam Motorcycle Air Filters | Back in the Garage
- Polish a Motorcycle Windscreen Using Meguiar’s Plast-X
- Devil’s Highway Tour Ep.4 – Route 666! – Triumph Tiger 800
- Packing for a Motorcycle Trip | Blue Ridge Parkway Trip | DAY 0 | EP-00