One of the best parts of ‘back home’ in Michigan are the REAL Detroit Coneys – until recently there was no way to get the experience. But a chain opened a location here that is 100% authentic with everything from Detroit and I need it a few times a month! If you are in Clearwater you HAVE to hit them up! Tuesday and Thursday it’s super cheap too 🙂 Josh’s Store: https://www.etsy.com/shop/AffectedDesign
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Subscribe to The Website
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Honda Goldwing Goes To Race Track | MemphisMike
- Cleaning and Oiling Foam Motorcycle Air Filters | Back in the Garage
- Polish a Motorcycle Windscreen Using Meguiar’s Plast-X
- Devil’s Highway Tour Ep.4 – Route 666! – Triumph Tiger 800
- Packing for a Motorcycle Trip | Blue Ridge Parkway Trip | DAY 0 | EP-00