We begin the day in Alamosa, Colorado riding my KTM 1290 Super Adventure to Dodge City, Kansas. It was one of our shorter mileage days. After checking into the La Quinta Inn and taking a soak in the hot tub, Kristen and I rode down to Boot Hill to check out some history. After watching some cowboys shoot it out and having a berr at the Long Branch Saloon, we headed over to the Dodge City Brewery to enjoy some New York Style Pizza and Beer. It was another great day! Recorded 8/31/17
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Subscribe to The Website
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Honda Goldwing Goes To Race Track | MemphisMike
- Cleaning and Oiling Foam Motorcycle Air Filters | Back in the Garage
- Polish a Motorcycle Windscreen Using Meguiar’s Plast-X
- Devil’s Highway Tour Ep.4 – Route 666! – Triumph Tiger 800
- Packing for a Motorcycle Trip | Blue Ridge Parkway Trip | DAY 0 | EP-00