We ride from Alamosa, CO to Uranus to get fudge. You read that right…Uranus Fudge Factory. After riding all the across the country on my KTM 1290 Super Adventure the last few days of the trip, Kristen and I put our heads down and put in some miles. The following day we rode to Dayton, Ohio and on the final day we put in nearly 500 miles to get home. We had one helluva time and I hope you guys had a great time following along. Recoded 9/1/17-9/3/17
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Subscribe to The Website
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Honda Goldwing Goes To Race Track | MemphisMike
- Cleaning and Oiling Foam Motorcycle Air Filters | Back in the Garage
- Polish a Motorcycle Windscreen Using Meguiar’s Plast-X
- Devil’s Highway Tour Ep.4 – Route 666! – Triumph Tiger 800
- Packing for a Motorcycle Trip | Blue Ridge Parkway Trip | DAY 0 | EP-00