The STS Smart Turn System is an add-on module for just about any bike to give you smart self-cancelling turn signals. It’s not just a timer or lean sensor, they really do work just like you would use them yourself. Turning, lane changes, all types of corners and maneuvers. Installation can be tricky depending on the bike for sure and I found it’s not 100% compatible with aftermarket flasher relays, but it didn’t effect actual operation. You need to be handy with electrical connections on your bike and it definitely takes some doing getting the switch modified perfectly. But I feel it was well worth the trouble for the end results.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Subscribe to The Website
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Honda Goldwing Goes To Race Track | MemphisMike
- Cleaning and Oiling Foam Motorcycle Air Filters | Back in the Garage
- Polish a Motorcycle Windscreen Using Meguiar’s Plast-X
- Devil’s Highway Tour Ep.4 – Route 666! – Triumph Tiger 800
- Packing for a Motorcycle Trip | Blue Ridge Parkway Trip | DAY 0 | EP-00