Here the new inertia brake light module from STS, installed on my 2017 FZ09, although the install is the same for any bike. It’s 3 simple wire connection, no splicing needed. The hardest part is finding a mount point for the module on your bike. It offers two modes, solid or flashing and works off engine braking for added awareness of anyone behind you. I find this incredibly useful when riding in groups or with anyone close behind you in curves. Install was simple and I love the results.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Subscribe to The Website
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Honda Goldwing Goes To Race Track | MemphisMike
- Cleaning and Oiling Foam Motorcycle Air Filters | Back in the Garage
- Polish a Motorcycle Windscreen Using Meguiar’s Plast-X
- Devil’s Highway Tour Ep.4 – Route 666! – Triumph Tiger 800
- Packing for a Motorcycle Trip | Blue Ridge Parkway Trip | DAY 0 | EP-00