I have a vibration issue that’s getting worse and I’m not sure where to look next. It started sometime right after installing these new Roadtec 01 tires but I’m not sure if it’s connected yet. It acts like a tire balance vibration, starting around 80 and very noticeable at 90. If you pull in the clutch it goes away. It’s better in a lower gear. It seems to be worst under load. I just have never seen a tire issue like this, if that’s what it is.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Subscribe to The Website
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Honda Goldwing Goes To Race Track | MemphisMike
- Cleaning and Oiling Foam Motorcycle Air Filters | Back in the Garage
- Polish a Motorcycle Windscreen Using Meguiar’s Plast-X
- Devil’s Highway Tour Ep.4 – Route 666! – Triumph Tiger 800
- Packing for a Motorcycle Trip | Blue Ridge Parkway Trip | DAY 0 | EP-00