In this series, I’m taking you through one of Texas’ twistiest destinations in the notorious Three Twisted Sisters. We’re making it an annual tradition to ride the 3TS in the beginning of the Spring riding season. I play with a few different camera angles while briefly discussing deaths on FM337, as well as what it’s been like riding on the “darkside” with my FJR1300 for the past few years.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Subscribe to The Website
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Honda Goldwing Goes To Race Track | MemphisMike
- Cleaning and Oiling Foam Motorcycle Air Filters | Back in the Garage
- Polish a Motorcycle Windscreen Using Meguiar’s Plast-X
- Devil’s Highway Tour Ep.4 – Route 666! – Triumph Tiger 800
- Packing for a Motorcycle Trip | Blue Ridge Parkway Trip | DAY 0 | EP-00