In this second installment of this ongoing series, I walk you into the retail portion of a well-known biker pit stop/hangout/eatery in the Frio County Motorcycle Stop. I sample a few menu items to include “The GiXer”, which is a large-sized portion of grilled chicken breast with lettuce, tomato, and all the trimmings, that I paired with their made-to-order sweet potato waffle fries. After our stop, I take you through the more interesting portion of 336 as I give my comparison of the two roads traveled thus far.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Subscribe to The Website
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Honda Goldwing Goes To Race Track | MemphisMike
- Cleaning and Oiling Foam Motorcycle Air Filters | Back in the Garage
- Polish a Motorcycle Windscreen Using Meguiar’s Plast-X
- Devil’s Highway Tour Ep.4 – Route 666! – Triumph Tiger 800
- Packing for a Motorcycle Trip | Blue Ridge Parkway Trip | DAY 0 | EP-00