A news story broke a couple days ago that turned my stomach. Our new favorite breakfast place was hit with a flurry of the most disgusting violations you can think of. All kinds of bugs, roaches, mold, cross contamination, spoiled food you name it! Here’s the story and video: https://www.abcactionnews.com/money/consumer/dirty-dining/dirty-dining-diner-had-150-lbs-of-boiled-potatoes-at-dangerous-temperatures-shut-down-for-roaches. So that was the excitement for the day lol! This morning I rode down to see a client and tested the new setup in the rain. It worked great!!