It’s in the stable! The seller finally had a day off so the wife and I drove up and I brought the new ride home 🙂 It was quite squirmy on the way back and I had to pull over just to check the rear tire. I think it’s mostly just a really bad tire that was a bit low and worn. I can’t tell yet if it needs a shock, I’ll wait and see how it does with the new tires. The forks however definitely need some new oil, it really wiggles and bounces around corners right now. That will all be covered after it’s torn down. Right now it’s just get the old parts off, figure out what I want/need and get things coming in. First up are some small parts and new tires, so I can at least have it rolling when I need to. I started the project right with a new photoshoot of the ‘before’ 🙂 Stay tuned for more fun!
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Custom Dynamics Probeam Low Profile Led Taillight For Harley | Red Vs Smoke
- European Motorcycle Trip 2019 | Trailer
- Custom Dynamics ProBeam Dynamic Led Vent Inserts For Road Glide
- You asked for it! | New Puig Touring Windscreen | KTM 1290 Super Adventure
- Rottweiler Mirror Review KTM Adventure Bike 790 1090 1190 1290