After today it REALLY looks bare, with all the dressing and cosmetic components gone, almost to eh bare frame at this point. After this point comes some big mechanical work including repair and replacement of some components – nothing too hard though, but time consuming for sure. Hopefully nothing else rears it’s head and it’s just design choices to make from this point forward. I’m left with quite a lot of good parts to sell, I may see if one of the local used places wants to just buy the lot for pennies, so I can get rid of it all, I seriously don’t have the room to store it all and I just don’t want the hassle of selling everything and shipping over the next couple months.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Touring Midwest | Touring TRiBe Challenge | JUNE 2020 Wrap Up
- Surprise Motorcycle Trip To Here
- Almost Heaven to Hell and Back | Iron Butt SaddleSore 1000
- Motorcycle Camping Gear | What I Pack On My Harley Davidson! Part 1 Prep & Planning
- All-In-One Dynamic LED Batwing Fairing Vent Insert From Custom Dynamics