I just wanted to get some work done today so no talking. It REALLY does slow things down rather than just digging in and turning wrenches! An hour was all I could stand, I was dripping with sweat in no time. The next few installments will be short, as it’ll be a good week before I get more major parts in to continue. I don’t want to be stripping all too much without having a clear plan of what I’ll be doing with the build. Today i got the front wheel off ready to clean, flushed the coolant system, changed the final drive oil and took off some misc. small parts here and there.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Custom Dynamics Probeam Low Profile Led Taillight For Harley | Red Vs Smoke
- European Motorcycle Trip 2019 | Trailer
- Custom Dynamics ProBeam Dynamic Led Vent Inserts For Road Glide
- You asked for it! | New Puig Touring Windscreen | KTM 1290 Super Adventure
- Rottweiler Mirror Review KTM Adventure Bike 790 1090 1190 1290