This was a bit of an expensive day – $53 with tax to get the gas cap rekeyed to the new ignition key. Well worth it though, no more dual keys! I called EVERY locksmith in the area, only ONE could do it! I got a new dremel, to help with the wheel cleanup. A good del, I have wanted/needed one in the past anyway. Got tit and a ton of extras along with a set of punched for $103. I ordered new wheel bearings after finding one bad on the rear wheel. I started the polishing job, 1/4 done!
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Custom Dynamics Probeam Low Profile Led Taillight For Harley | Red Vs Smoke
- European Motorcycle Trip 2019 | Trailer
- Custom Dynamics ProBeam Dynamic Led Vent Inserts For Road Glide
- You asked for it! | New Puig Touring Windscreen | KTM 1290 Super Adventure
- Rottweiler Mirror Review KTM Adventure Bike 790 1090 1190 1290