Another part order came in today,t he HID kit for the headlight. Right off the bat it’s not as advertised, with only a single dual wattage arc filament, not the Xenon/Halogen they stated. It remains to be seen if this will be ok to run on the road and not blind other drivers, as it has no shield on the arc. Quality-wise though it’s very good with solid construction, top notch wiring and connectors with good weather sealing. Well worth the sub $20 price to experiment with regardless.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Custom Dynamics Probeam Low Profile Led Taillight For Harley | Red Vs Smoke
- European Motorcycle Trip 2019 | Trailer
- Custom Dynamics ProBeam Dynamic Led Vent Inserts For Road Glide
- You asked for it! | New Puig Touring Windscreen | KTM 1290 Super Adventure
- Rottweiler Mirror Review KTM Adventure Bike 790 1090 1190 1290