With still quite a long list of things to do before it’s ready for assembly, I tackled some of the items and made headway. I now also have the garage open for plenty of space, so that REALLY helps doing things now! Crossed off the list were: painting the inside of the headlight assembly, touching up the frame, painting side panels, degreasing the bike of grunge, removing all the wheel and steering bearings and forks, and more!
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Custom Dynamics Probeam Low Profile Led Taillight For Harley | Red Vs Smoke
- European Motorcycle Trip 2019 | Trailer
- Custom Dynamics ProBeam Dynamic Led Vent Inserts For Road Glide
- You asked for it! | New Puig Touring Windscreen | KTM 1290 Super Adventure
- Rottweiler Mirror Review KTM Adventure Bike 790 1090 1190 1290