Finishing up the valve adjustment, which was quite difficult due to cramped quarters and my large hands – I’m glad I did it because one was way out of spec. The others were good but I reset them anyway and it’s good to KNOW they are ok now. I also had to remove and replace the intake system to gain access, and found out Autozone gave me one wrong plug so it halted buttoning up the left side until I get the correct one in the morning. I did the front brake job and got the wheel back where it belongs!
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Motorcycle Ride to Ocala National Forest | Florida Scenery on a Motorcycle
- SW Motech Adventure Rack Install on F850GS | Monokey Top case Plate Install
- Alpinestars Toucan Boot First Impressions 2020 | Alpinestars Gore-Tex Touring and Off-Road Boot
- What It’s Like To Be An Essential Worker
- GIVI Tanklock Overview | Givi Tanklock install on a F850GS