Mario and Kristen travel from Albuquerque, NM to Amarillo, TX on a Yamaha FJR1300 on Day 7 of their 10 Day motorcycle trip across the country. Along the way they stop to see the famous Cadillac Ranch and the Big Texan, home of the World Famous 72oz Steak Challenge. They also collect more Starbucks mugs.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Custom Dynamics Probeam Low Profile Led Taillight For Harley | Red Vs Smoke
- European Motorcycle Trip 2019 | Trailer
- Custom Dynamics ProBeam Dynamic Led Vent Inserts For Road Glide
- You asked for it! | New Puig Touring Windscreen | KTM 1290 Super Adventure
- Rottweiler Mirror Review KTM Adventure Bike 790 1090 1190 1290