On our 9th day, Kristen and I ride from Joplin, MO to Indianapolis, IN to visit the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. We are 9 days into their 10 day motorcycle trip across the country on a Yamaha FJR1300. In addition to riding through St. Louis (again) we get to stop at the World Famous Indianapolis Motor Speedway and spend the evening in downtown Indianapolis. We check get some good food and check out some of the night life. Kristen also adds to her Starbucks mug collection.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Custom Dynamics Probeam Low Profile Led Taillight For Harley | Red Vs Smoke
- European Motorcycle Trip 2019 | Trailer
- Custom Dynamics ProBeam Dynamic Led Vent Inserts For Road Glide
- You asked for it! | New Puig Touring Windscreen | KTM 1290 Super Adventure
- Rottweiler Mirror Review KTM Adventure Bike 790 1090 1190 1290