This is a relatively rare bike, a Goldwing without the rear trunk and big seat. It offers the same plush, cushy ride, same huge torque monster engine, same large frame and most of the electronics from the Goldwing, in a sportier package. Made to simply devour the highway miles, it offers car like power delivery even through the special clutch, super soft big vehicle ride yet is easily controlled. I won’t say it feels small or light, but it does handle like a dream for what it is. In regards to the points in the vid, one Honda guy said the shifter is adjustable but he didn’t know where it was currently set – another guy said it’s not and I just have big boots. He didn’t have a comment when I said I’ve tested over 50 bikes and this is the only one that was an issue.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Custom Dynamics Probeam Low Profile Led Taillight For Harley | Red Vs Smoke
- European Motorcycle Trip 2019 | Trailer
- Custom Dynamics ProBeam Dynamic Led Vent Inserts For Road Glide
- You asked for it! | New Puig Touring Windscreen | KTM 1290 Super Adventure
- Rottweiler Mirror Review KTM Adventure Bike 790 1090 1190 1290