Even though I am not a target customer for such a bike (6’2″ 250 lbs.) I wanted to try this for a few reasons. First, to directly compare it to it’s main rival, the new Yamaha R3 that I reviewed last week. Second, to see how things have changed over the past 15+ years, from the previous generation which I had a tiny bit of seat time with – the 250. This is a rock solid package. It’s simply a scaled down sportbike in all regards, perfect for blasting down the road, a track day, twisties – just plain good cheap fun. Nothing stood out as any major flaws, Kawasaki has definitely put the small sport bike experience under their belt to great use.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Custom Dynamics Probeam Low Profile Led Taillight For Harley | Red Vs Smoke
- European Motorcycle Trip 2019 | Trailer
- Custom Dynamics ProBeam Dynamic Led Vent Inserts For Road Glide
- You asked for it! | New Puig Touring Windscreen | KTM 1290 Super Adventure
- Rottweiler Mirror Review KTM Adventure Bike 790 1090 1190 1290