This is Kawasaki’s muscle streetfighter naked bike. It’s very simple, quite dated in tech but offers a very slick engine, great performing transmission and a stiff frame package. The suspension is a bit harsh, confirmed by even the Kawi guys, but is slightly adjustable in the rear. It steers very well and performs like a much lighter bike overall. It’s no frills, but not very expensive especially at street price.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Custom Dynamics Probeam Low Profile Led Taillight For Harley | Red Vs Smoke
- European Motorcycle Trip 2019 | Trailer
- Custom Dynamics ProBeam Dynamic Led Vent Inserts For Road Glide
- You asked for it! | New Puig Touring Windscreen | KTM 1290 Super Adventure
- Rottweiler Mirror Review KTM Adventure Bike 790 1090 1190 1290