My buddy Thad and I were out for a nice ride on Saturday and had the GoPros running for most of it. We changed mounting positions a few times throughout the day and unfortunately one of the mounting positions he chose lead to the accident you see in this video, Please make sure when you mount your GoPro it does not interfere with anything on the bike including but not limited to the suspension, braking, drive train, handlebars, shifter, and levers. Fortunately, other than some minor scrapes and soreness, Thad is ok. Always wear your safety gear. It will save your life.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Custom Dynamics Probeam Low Profile Led Taillight For Harley | Red Vs Smoke
- European Motorcycle Trip 2019 | Trailer
- Custom Dynamics ProBeam Dynamic Led Vent Inserts For Road Glide
- You asked for it! | New Puig Touring Windscreen | KTM 1290 Super Adventure
- Rottweiler Mirror Review KTM Adventure Bike 790 1090 1190 1290