Trying my hand at a Throw Back Thursday with a lengthy vlog about a ‘mission’ I worked in Mexico building houses one summer when I was 18 years old. Join as I ride through the Starr Pass Resort in beautiful Tucson, AZ on a 2015 Triumph Bonneville as I recount the experience and what was, to this day, the best breakfast I’ve ever had!
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Touring Midwest | Touring TRiBe Challenge | JUNE 2020 Wrap Up
- Surprise Motorcycle Trip To Here
- Almost Heaven to Hell and Back | Iron Butt SaddleSore 1000
- Motorcycle Camping Gear | What I Pack On My Harley Davidson! Part 1 Prep & Planning
- All-In-One Dynamic LED Batwing Fairing Vent Insert From Custom Dynamics