2016 Kawasaki Concours 14 Motorcycle Review – I have wanted to review this one for a while, as it’s the most direct competition to my primary bike. I was very pleasantly surprised to find out many of the core features positions specs and features are nearly identical. This was a powerful, refined, well thought out sport-touring bike with comfort to take you anywhere for sure. While it’s due for a refresh as many Kawasaki bikes are at this time, it’s still a solid choice if you are in the market for a more basic choice. You should certainly take a spin on it if you are considering the FJR1300A which is more of a match for it than the ES.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Custom Dynamics Probeam Low Profile Led Taillight For Harley | Red Vs Smoke
- European Motorcycle Trip 2019 | Trailer
- Custom Dynamics ProBeam Dynamic Led Vent Inserts For Road Glide
- You asked for it! | New Puig Touring Windscreen | KTM 1290 Super Adventure
- Rottweiler Mirror Review KTM Adventure Bike 790 1090 1190 1290