Sport Touring bikes are my personal favorite at the moment for the types of roads and riding that I primarily do. I ride mostly one-up, so that certainly factors in to what I look for when buying a bike vs. what’s best with a passenger. The K1600 is an all around fantastic bike, and something you need to ride and try before you buy, if you are thinking it’s like others in the class. The best way I can sum this up is a cross between an FJR and an F6B. However it moves FAR better than the F6B, just keeping the overall body feel at low speeds and electric like pull. It loves to be revved so don’t be afraid to treat it like a screamer! Also make sure you try the regular vs. the sport. I found the included Comfort Seat to be hands down the most comfortable I have ever rode on, yet the included windscreen would be tossed the moment I got it home.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Custom Dynamics Probeam Low Profile Led Taillight For Harley | Red Vs Smoke
- European Motorcycle Trip 2019 | Trailer
- Custom Dynamics ProBeam Dynamic Led Vent Inserts For Road Glide
- You asked for it! | New Puig Touring Windscreen | KTM 1290 Super Adventure
- Rottweiler Mirror Review KTM Adventure Bike 790 1090 1190 1290