Working with Cotee River Cycles this is the start of a cool new bobber conversion on a 2006 Harley Davidson Softail Deuce. Obviously it was in a wreck or two but the major components are solid. A perfect candidate for such a project where most of the damaged parts get tossed anyway. The design might change mid-project but right now we have to start teardown and strip away the mess, figure out what needs to be ordered and go from there. The series will be quick and more of a fun overview to watch the process with dialog when needed regarding procedures and parts. Every project like this will be so custom, you will have plenty of your own decisions to make regarding your own build if you choose to replicate. If you see parts you like we are using feel free to give the shop a call for pricing.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Custom Dynamics Probeam Low Profile Led Taillight For Harley | Red Vs Smoke
- European Motorcycle Trip 2019 | Trailer
- Custom Dynamics ProBeam Dynamic Led Vent Inserts For Road Glide
- You asked for it! | New Puig Touring Windscreen | KTM 1290 Super Adventure
- Rottweiler Mirror Review KTM Adventure Bike 790 1090 1190 1290