SHOEI Transitions Tinting Motorcycle Shield Review And Test – I wanted to make a video giving everyone a good idea of what this is like and some of the things to consider before buying one. It’s not a cheap purchase especially for what it is, a chunk of plastic. But in the end I do really love it and it’s better in a few ways than I thought it would be. You’ll be able to see how it performs in low light, shade, direct sun and the transitions between them all in real time, plus some points they warn you about that even I wasn’t aware of before I bought it.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Custom Dynamics Probeam Low Profile Led Taillight For Harley | Red Vs Smoke
- European Motorcycle Trip 2019 | Trailer
- Custom Dynamics ProBeam Dynamic Led Vent Inserts For Road Glide
- You asked for it! | New Puig Touring Windscreen | KTM 1290 Super Adventure
- Rottweiler Mirror Review KTM Adventure Bike 790 1090 1190 1290