I realized that I had shown all this stuff in various videos before but never a dedicated one. So here it is, how I have been running m phone powered on my bike for years. I can run anything I want even GPS with no cell signal and it always stays powered and ready to go, in all weather conditions. The important thing is to get an adapter with a 2.1A socket to make sure your phone can charge at full speed.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Custom Dynamics Probeam Low Profile Led Taillight For Harley | Red Vs Smoke
- European Motorcycle Trip 2019 | Trailer
- Custom Dynamics ProBeam Dynamic Led Vent Inserts For Road Glide
- You asked for it! | New Puig Touring Windscreen | KTM 1290 Super Adventure
- Rottweiler Mirror Review KTM Adventure Bike 790 1090 1190 1290