What a fantastic all-around bike. My stigma about this model had always been it’s more of an off-road minded bike. That is simply not the case – although I have zero doubt it would be equally at home on the rough stuff for sure. As a street bike it’s simply a combination of all the great stuff from the other current models – full electronics, great power, perfect fit and finish, top-notch comfort, toy-like low speed handling, the list goes on. This unit had the $250 lowered suspension option which gives you 2 more inches of space from the seat. I could barely flatfoot the standard model just for reference. Obviously if you do off-roading the standard model would be the best fit. Bags and trunks are hefty optionals also…putting a fully loaded model in the mid 20’s. Not a light purchase, which si it’s only downfall for some.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Custom Dynamics Probeam Low Profile Led Taillight For Harley | Red Vs Smoke
- European Motorcycle Trip 2019 | Trailer
- Custom Dynamics ProBeam Dynamic Led Vent Inserts For Road Glide
- You asked for it! | New Puig Touring Windscreen | KTM 1290 Super Adventure
- Rottweiler Mirror Review KTM Adventure Bike 790 1090 1190 1290