I had been having an intermittent problem with my 1st gear indicator not lighting up recently and narrowed it down to something physical. It would blank after hard braking and come back after brisk acceleration. Other people have reported similar issues with neutral not indicating. After seeing the contact pad of neutral being far smaller than the gears I can understand why that might be more apt to trigger a fault. In my case a good cleaning took care of the issue but you may need to replace the module. It’s under Electrical 1 on microfiche, called a Neutral Indicator Switch. Expect to pay around $50. One other tip is if you ever have to remove the two screws holding it in, go to you favorite hardware store for two new cap head screws first.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Custom Dynamics Probeam Low Profile Led Taillight For Harley | Red Vs Smoke
- European Motorcycle Trip 2019 | Trailer
- Custom Dynamics ProBeam Dynamic Led Vent Inserts For Road Glide
- You asked for it! | New Puig Touring Windscreen | KTM 1290 Super Adventure
- Rottweiler Mirror Review KTM Adventure Bike 790 1090 1190 1290