How To Replace FJR1300 Gear Indicator Sensor – So the attempted repair by cleaning for the intermittent gear indicator display only lasted a few weeks of use. No choice now but to replace the part! Luckily it’s not terribly expensive and is an easy 10 minute swap. Remove the saddlebag, seats, side panel, the 10mm bolt from the linkage and slide it off, unplug the old connector, cut one cable tie and unbolt the sensor. Install in reverse using blue loctite on the sensor bolts.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Custom Dynamics Probeam Low Profile Led Taillight For Harley | Red Vs Smoke
- European Motorcycle Trip 2019 | Trailer
- Custom Dynamics ProBeam Dynamic Led Vent Inserts For Road Glide
- You asked for it! | New Puig Touring Windscreen | KTM 1290 Super Adventure
- Rottweiler Mirror Review KTM Adventure Bike 790 1090 1190 1290