This pertains mostly to gen III 2013+ Yamaha FJR1300’s but the overall procedure is good for any year or bike. This shows you how to remove all the fairings and the book spec coolant change procedure. This is the same as the dealer does if you pay for the service. If you choose to use other coolants or flush procedures that’s fine, but it’s not called for or IMO needed for an on-schedule properly maintained bike. I can not advise you on other procedures, do your own research.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Custom Dynamics Probeam Low Profile Led Taillight For Harley | Red Vs Smoke
- European Motorcycle Trip 2019 | Trailer
- Custom Dynamics ProBeam Dynamic Led Vent Inserts For Road Glide
- You asked for it! | New Puig Touring Windscreen | KTM 1290 Super Adventure
- Rottweiler Mirror Review KTM Adventure Bike 790 1090 1190 1290