How To Wash Whitewall Motorcycle Tires And Wheels Safely – Washing your motorcycle tires especially whitewalls can be a bit tricky. While you can use plain soap and water, it can be a chore and you really need a more aggressive solution to get the road grime, brake dust, dirt and other contaminants off the surfaces. It’s very important that you get a cleaner specifically safe on not only motorcycle tires but for whatever surfaces you will be using it on. Even if you have chrome wheels, chrome cleaners are the most aggressive and not safe on any painted parts. Most are not for use on paint, clear coat, aluminum, magnesium or other materials so double check the bottles! I suggest a good tire scrub brush, it makes things a lot easier and more effective.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Custom Dynamics Probeam Low Profile Led Taillight For Harley | Red Vs Smoke
- European Motorcycle Trip 2019 | Trailer
- Custom Dynamics ProBeam Dynamic Led Vent Inserts For Road Glide
- You asked for it! | New Puig Touring Windscreen | KTM 1290 Super Adventure
- Rottweiler Mirror Review KTM Adventure Bike 790 1090 1190 1290