Sykik Rider X21F Dual Camera Motorcycle Dashcam Review – This is a 2 camera, front & rear, dashcam system for emergency recording of any even on or off your motorcycle. It includes a parked mode (with some drawbacks) to record a tipover event while off, plus front and rear very well covered video and audio of any impact while riding. It’s not perfect, but take a look and see if it’s something you might be interested in after you know it’s limitations and strengths. https://www.sykik.com/sykik/motorcycle-cameras.html
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Motorcycle Ride to Ocala National Forest | Florida Scenery on a Motorcycle
- SW Motech Adventure Rack Install on F850GS | Monokey Top case Plate Install
- Alpinestars Toucan Boot First Impressions 2020 | Alpinestars Gore-Tex Touring and Off-Road Boot
- What It’s Like To Be An Essential Worker
- GIVI Tanklock Overview | Givi Tanklock install on a F850GS