2017 Indian Scout Sixty Motorcycle Review – Differing little but as it turns out significantly from the regular Indian Scout, this Scout Sixty offers just 9 CI less than it’s big brother but boy is that felt on the road. I was very curious what the rideability differences would be since on paper it’s minimal at best. Power wise I would spring for the regular any day for such a minimal price difference. Other than that you get some cost savings features like a lack of chrome especially on the engine. The transmission is down a gear however final gear on both are the same. Both bikes are simple in features and operation, with excellent fit & finish, slick shifts, great looks and both are a bargain if that’s what you are looking for. Neither however are anything like the rest of the American V-Twins out there, these ride like Japanese or European models, so it will be appealing to a different crowd.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Motorcycle Ride to Ocala National Forest | Florida Scenery on a Motorcycle
- SW Motech Adventure Rack Install on F850GS | Monokey Top case Plate Install
- Alpinestars Toucan Boot First Impressions 2020 | Alpinestars Gore-Tex Touring and Off-Road Boot
- What It’s Like To Be An Essential Worker
- GIVI Tanklock Overview | Givi Tanklock install on a F850GS