Removing the ugly stickers from your new motorcycle or even PWC can be a frustrating experience! Have no fear, it’s super easy if you know how to do it! The most important thing is heat. A heat gun oon LOW is best, but a hair dryer real close and on High can work, it’ll just take longer. Get it hot enough to start melting the adhesive and start peeling back, reheating as needed until it’s free. Some will separate and make a mess, fair warning. I use GooGone on the residual and it wipes right off after a quick soak.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Custom Dynamics Probeam Low Profile Led Taillight For Harley | Red Vs Smoke
- European Motorcycle Trip 2019 | Trailer
- Custom Dynamics ProBeam Dynamic Led Vent Inserts For Road Glide
- You asked for it! | New Puig Touring Windscreen | KTM 1290 Super Adventure
- Rottweiler Mirror Review KTM Adventure Bike 790 1090 1190 1290