How To adjust Chain Slack FZ09 MT09 Motorcycle – It is critical to run the proper chain tension on your motorcycle for multiple reasons. Wear of the chain itself and sprockets is directly effected, as are the suspension and handling characteristics if it’s set too tight. This bike is notoriously set way too tight from the factory and according to book spec. Always go over yours as delivered to set it appropriately. For this bike you need a 27mm socket, torque wrench, ratchet or breaker bar, rear stand, tape measure and 12mm open wrench. Axle nut torque spec is 108 lbs.ft.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Custom Dynamics Probeam Low Profile Led Taillight For Harley | Red Vs Smoke
- European Motorcycle Trip 2019 | Trailer
- Custom Dynamics ProBeam Dynamic Led Vent Inserts For Road Glide
- You asked for it! | New Puig Touring Windscreen | KTM 1290 Super Adventure
- Rottweiler Mirror Review KTM Adventure Bike 790 1090 1190 1290