How To Setup Motorcycle Levers – Something some people may not be aware of is how to properly set the level of your control levers for ease of use, comfort, control and safety. Besides reach, many bikes offer the ability to rotate the levers to best match the angle of your wrist to forearms. Ideally you want no deflection and an effortless reach out with your fingers. Not all bikes have this possibility but if yours does, give it a try and see how much easier things get!
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Custom Dynamics Probeam Low Profile Led Taillight For Harley | Red Vs Smoke
- European Motorcycle Trip 2019 | Trailer
- Custom Dynamics ProBeam Dynamic Led Vent Inserts For Road Glide
- You asked for it! | New Puig Touring Windscreen | KTM 1290 Super Adventure
- Rottweiler Mirror Review KTM Adventure Bike 790 1090 1190 1290