How To Remove The FZ09 MT09 Rear Pegs For A Clean Look – As long as something functions properly and looks good enough, I’m all for mods that save money. I really do not want to pay $50-$150 for a peg delete kit when I can do nearly the same thing for free, at home. Using the horrible rear reflector bracket that I took off immediately after getting the bike anyway, here’s how you can make a relocation bracket for the rear brake reservoir of the FZ09 MT09 using a dab of paint, some washers and a little elbow grease.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Custom Dynamics Probeam Low Profile Led Taillight For Harley | Red Vs Smoke
- European Motorcycle Trip 2019 | Trailer
- Custom Dynamics ProBeam Dynamic Led Vent Inserts For Road Glide
- You asked for it! | New Puig Touring Windscreen | KTM 1290 Super Adventure
- Rottweiler Mirror Review KTM Adventure Bike 790 1090 1190 1290