FZ09 MT09 Yoshimura R77 Exhaust Sound And Install – Here’s a complete how-to for installing a full exhaust system, this is the Yoshi R77, the non-cat version of the Y-Series sold by Yamaha. This also has a removable baffle that simply requires the can to be removed in just 30 seconds and one set screw to seat in the end. They claim you don’t *need* an ECU tune if you leave the baffle in, but I can tell it has flat spots. I’m flashing. Baffle out you have no choice but to tune. Skip to 9:54 for the sound comparisons.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Custom Dynamics Probeam Low Profile Led Taillight For Harley | Red Vs Smoke
- European Motorcycle Trip 2019 | Trailer
- Custom Dynamics ProBeam Dynamic Led Vent Inserts For Road Glide
- You asked for it! | New Puig Touring Windscreen | KTM 1290 Super Adventure
- Rottweiler Mirror Review KTM Adventure Bike 790 1090 1190 1290