How To Remove FZ09 MT09 Air Filter Fuel Tank ECU And Install USB Power Port – Here’s how to get in to the guts of your bike to do all kinds of routine maintenance. The manual tells you to have the dealer do this stuff and that’s just ridiculous! This is a 10 minute job once you know what to do. Put the bike on a rear stand. Remove the seat. Remove the side panels, Put the tank on the rear. Simple! If you want to add a power port there are 1000 ways to do so. I didn’t want anything permanent or in-sight since I’ll rarely need it, but it’s there now when I do. I used this adapter: https://amzn.to/2qXLmuV
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Custom Dynamics Probeam Low Profile Led Taillight For Harley | Red Vs Smoke
- European Motorcycle Trip 2019 | Trailer
- Custom Dynamics ProBeam Dynamic Led Vent Inserts For Road Glide
- You asked for it! | New Puig Touring Windscreen | KTM 1290 Super Adventure
- Rottweiler Mirror Review KTM Adventure Bike 790 1090 1190 1290