Join me on the 2015 Triumph Bonneville as I bounce around the neighborhood we’ll be moving to by the end of spring. A departure from our current place right in the middle of the city. A home set in a mature neighborhood before houses were built one on top of another and masonry was the ideal way to build a house. Nestled against quiet residential streets and the Saguaro National Park East. Cannot wait to move!
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Touring Midwest | Touring TRiBe Challenge | JUNE 2020 Wrap Up
- Surprise Motorcycle Trip To Here
- Almost Heaven to Hell and Back | Iron Butt SaddleSore 1000
- Motorcycle Camping Gear | What I Pack On My Harley Davidson! Part 1 Prep & Planning
- All-In-One Dynamic LED Batwing Fairing Vent Insert From Custom Dynamics