Join me on the 2015 Triumph Bonneville as I bounce around the neighborhood we’ll be moving to by the end of spring. A departure from our current place right in the middle of the city. A home set in a mature neighborhood before houses were built one on top of another and masonry was the ideal way to build a house. Nestled against quiet residential streets and the Saguaro National Park East. Cannot wait to move!
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Custom Dynamics LED Latch Lightz
- Fort Breendonk Prison Camp | 2019 European Motorcycle Trip Day 6
- Kristen Hits the Motherload of Starbucks Mugs in Brussels | 2019 European Motorcycle Trip Day 5
- Biloxi Blues Vlog – BMW R1200GS Cross Country Road Trip
- Bastogne War Museum | 2019 European Motorcycle Trip Day 4