Here’s a very inexpensive and big comfort upgrade for your FZ09/MT09 or any bike with small solid metal basic pegs. If you are installing on another model make sure you are getting the right size. For rides longer than 100 miles you will especially notice the huge improvement of never having tingling feet again. This is the product I used: https://amzn.to/2sipm1T
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Motorcycle Ride to Ocala National Forest | Florida Scenery on a Motorcycle
- SW Motech Adventure Rack Install on F850GS | Monokey Top case Plate Install
- Alpinestars Toucan Boot First Impressions 2020 | Alpinestars Gore-Tex Touring and Off-Road Boot
- What It’s Like To Be An Essential Worker
- GIVI Tanklock Overview | Givi Tanklock install on a F850GS