1st leg of the Hootenanny trip to Tennessee and North Carolina. I rode down from Maryland and went up earlier than everyone else. Stayed in a family cabin near East Tennessee. Gorgeous views and roads out there. Met up with Doug from Indianapolis. He stayed with me for a night, then we headed down to meet many of the riders in Boone, NC. Join me on a motovlog through the roads and mountains of New Tazewell, Tennessee.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Touring Midwest | Touring TRiBe Challenge | JUNE 2020 Wrap Up
- Surprise Motorcycle Trip To Here
- Almost Heaven to Hell and Back | Iron Butt SaddleSore 1000
- Motorcycle Camping Gear | What I Pack On My Harley Davidson! Part 1 Prep & Planning
- All-In-One Dynamic LED Batwing Fairing Vent Insert From Custom Dynamics