Met up with over 20 riders in Asheville, NC, and rode down the Blue Ridge Parkway towards Robbinsville, NC. While the motel did what it was intended for, they probably need to invest on some upgrades. Definitely a place that is stuck in time, but served its purpose. The BRP is an amazing road, with miles and miles of beautiful scenery. We had several different group making the trek, and it was a sweet ride.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Touring Midwest | Touring TRiBe Challenge | JUNE 2020 Wrap Up
- Surprise Motorcycle Trip To Here
- Almost Heaven to Hell and Back | Iron Butt SaddleSore 1000
- Motorcycle Camping Gear | What I Pack On My Harley Davidson! Part 1 Prep & Planning
- All-In-One Dynamic LED Batwing Fairing Vent Insert From Custom Dynamics