SENA has been including defective mounting screws in both the GP10 combo pack and the stand alone GP10 case packages for quite a while. They are not proactive about it and people are very confused as to why they can’t mount their new gopro case! They are forced to contact SENA and are told to wait for a new screw. I wish they would do the right thing and recall all the defective products or at the very least ship out all new screws to the distributors and retailers so all the customers aren’t put through the frustration and trouble.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Motorcycle Ride to Ocala National Forest | Florida Scenery on a Motorcycle
- SW Motech Adventure Rack Install on F850GS | Monokey Top case Plate Install
- Alpinestars Toucan Boot First Impressions 2020 | Alpinestars Gore-Tex Touring and Off-Road Boot
- What It’s Like To Be An Essential Worker
- GIVI Tanklock Overview | Givi Tanklock install on a F850GS