How to survive geezerhood. The thoughts of a 75-year old biker who’s still riding after 60 years. It was suggested by a fellow motovlogger, Mario Orsini, that I might have some interesting things to say. I’ll let you be the judge of that. This is Part One of four parts recorded on a Sunday morning ride, July 23, 2017, with some good friends.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Custom Dynamics LED Latch Lightz
- Fort Breendonk Prison Camp | 2019 European Motorcycle Trip Day 6
- Kristen Hits the Motherload of Starbucks Mugs in Brussels | 2019 European Motorcycle Trip Day 5
- Biloxi Blues Vlog – BMW R1200GS Cross Country Road Trip
- Bastogne War Museum | 2019 European Motorcycle Trip Day 4