How to survive geezerhood. The thoughts of a 75-year old biker who’s still riding after 60 years. It was suggested by a fellow motovlogger, Mario Orsini, that I might have some interesting things to say. I’ll let you be the judge of that. This is Part One of four parts recorded on a Sunday morning ride, July 23, 2017, with some good friends.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Covered Bridge and Crash | 2019 Wild & Wonderful Weekend | Day 3
- I Wanted My Day, Then This Happened
- 2019 Ninja 650 Test Ride | Is it good for new or experienced riders?
- Glade Creek Grist Mill & Nuttallburg WV | 2019 Wild & Wonderful Weekend | Day 2
- Riding the Mountains of West Virginia | 2019 Wild & Wonderful Weekend | Day 1