Join me on a Harley-Davidson as I motovlog about one of our days from the 2017 Hootenanny trip. We took a ride from Robbinsville, North Carolina to the Tail of the Dragon. One on the most awesome rides I’ve ever done. Over 300 curves in 11 miles. We stopped at the scenic overlook and took it all in. Ended up taking the Mavic out and getting some shots. Thanks for watching,
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Touring Midwest | Touring TRiBe Challenge | JUNE 2020 Wrap Up
- Surprise Motorcycle Trip To Here
- Almost Heaven to Hell and Back | Iron Butt SaddleSore 1000
- Motorcycle Camping Gear | What I Pack On My Harley Davidson! Part 1 Prep & Planning
- All-In-One Dynamic LED Batwing Fairing Vent Insert From Custom Dynamics