Nelson Rigg 1060 ST Tail Bag On FZ09 – My only problem with the FZ09 is the lack of storage for my helmet and jacket when I want to go somewhere local but not bring the gear with me. The Nelson-Rigg 1060 ST (Sport Touring) Tail Bag is a great solution, IF you don’t plan on using it all the time. For me, it’s a great solution. Pay attention to it’s faults though and decide if it’s right for you.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Motorcycle Ride to Ocala National Forest | Florida Scenery on a Motorcycle
- SW Motech Adventure Rack Install on F850GS | Monokey Top case Plate Install
- Alpinestars Toucan Boot First Impressions 2020 | Alpinestars Gore-Tex Touring and Off-Road Boot
- What It’s Like To Be An Essential Worker
- GIVI Tanklock Overview | Givi Tanklock install on a F850GS